Many times we wonder why is the smile so important and the answer is “ A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear” and is rightly said as it has the power to solve all the problems. A smile brings confidence in you and makes you easily approachable and open to the conversation. It makes you comfortable in awkward situations and a smile can be your medicine when you are feeling low or anxious.
Each person on this earth has a unique smile that differentiates them from others but at the same time, people face many dental problems that affect their smile and face as well as entire appearance as a whole.
Every morning we wake up and the first thing we do is to clean our teeth because it forms the part of our personal hygiene. If not done and maintained properly it leads to many oral problems which include cavities, tooth decay, bad breath, gum disease, sensitive teeth, cracked or broken teeth, and the worst effect can be oral cancer. Hence it very much necessary to take proper treatment of your teeth which enables you to have an infectious smile.
In today’s’ world technology is moving very rapidly and led mankind to great progress so it is with oral care. The orthodontist provides complete dental treatment and healthy habits to maintain a beautiful smile.
Invisible braces the best dental clinic in Mumbai provides the solution for all your dental problems. They lead as the best providers of clear aligners in Mumbai with the professional team led by Dr. Jignesh Kothari offering a full range of aesthetic orthodontic & advance cosmetic dentistry procedures.
You can get treated with aesthetic orthodontic for advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures which include Invisalign – Invisible braces, clear aligners, ceramic braces, bonding, crowns, dental implants, teeth veneers, teeth whitening, and bridges. With Invisalign, you can get the treatment for overcrowding, gaps between the teeth, misshapen teeth, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
Clear Aligners – Clear Aligners or Invisible braces are the forms of the braces which use clear trays / aligners and made of Invisalign’s patented plastic Smart track that is based on the 3d scan of your mouth. Invisalign uses aligner trays which are replaced every one or two weeks and each tray will be different as it is designed for the shifting and moving of your teeth with a gentle force to the required position without bickering about metal wires and brackets.
Clear Aligners are custom made with the digital scan and approximately 14 – 40 sets are required to get the complete alignment. You need to wear it for 20-22 hrs/day and the best part of Invisalign is you can easily remove it for brushing, eating, and flossing. Invisalign is considered as the best method to get your teeth aligned as per the shape of your mouth and jaw as It promises faster results than traditional braces.
Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces are like metal braces that are small, clear, and invisible. They are tooth-colored braces that blend into the teeth. While the braces are made up of clear ceramic material the metal archwire will be still there along the outside of the teeth. Clear ceramic braces can be removed easily once the ceramic braces treatment gets completed and there are fewer chances to leave behind demineralized tooth enamel.
Ceramic braces are to be worn 24/7 but they are more comfortable than the traditional braces despite having metal archwires. They rarely cause any kind of discomfort or irritation to your gums. They don’t stain easily but you need to follow the oral hygiene to avoid the stains as it will be easily visible if hygiene not followed.
Lingual Technique – Lingual braces involve orthodontics on the inner sides of the teeth and the best advantage is the clear invisibility of the braces compared to traditional braces. The process for applying lingual braces is delicate and time-consuming because they are fixed to the back of the teeth or lingual side of the teeth.
This technique helps to correct most bite problems and can be customized to increase comfort and efficiency. Though you may experience a dull pain as brackets come into contact with the soft tissues inside your mouth. Hence, most of the lingual brackets are smaller and smoother.
Cosmetic Dentistry & Implants – Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of mouth, teeth, and smile. It helps to improve dental aesthetics in color, shape, size, position, alignment, and overall smile appearance.
Dental Implants help to replace teeth after tooth loss wherein, a small screw is inserted in the jaw at the site of the missing tooth serving the support to the crown. They are permanently secured into place and are indistinguishable from the surrounding natural teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry also involves following procedures as a part of it:
• Bonding – Tooth bonding is the procedure for chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth wherein tooth-colored composite resin is used to repair the damage. The first step will be roughening the surface of the tooth and then applying the liquid that allows the bonding agent to stick on the tooth and then hardens the material with the ultraviolet light.
• Veneers – Veneers are the ultra-thin porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth using a dental adhesive. They are used for closing gaps, enhancing the shape, changing the color of the teeth which doesn’t respond to the whitening process. It looks exceptionally realistic and also resolves cosmetic problems including cracked or damaged enamel.
• Whitening – One of the common cosmetic dentistry procedure is teeth whitening or teeth bleaching. Whitening occurs once plaque, tartar, and other debris are cleaned from the surface of each tooth giving the natural appearance. Laser Whitening is said to be 6 times effective for whitening compared to other procedures as in this process gums are covered with a rubber dam and bleaching chemical is applied on the teeth.
• Crown – Crowns are the tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a weak or damaged tooth to improve the shape, size, strength, and appearance which lasts for 5 to 15 years. Crowns are made up of metal, porcelain fixed to metal, resin, or ceramic. For completing the process of the crown the existing tooth is filed down and the crown is cemented over it fully covering the tooth.
• Bridges – Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. Bridges consist of more than three teeth in total and are mostly fixed and cannot be removed. They are fixed on the abutment or anchoring teeth on either side of the space formed by missing tooth or teeth. Fixed bridges are considered to be strong and reliable and very much look like natural teeth.